This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Time Downloadable Link

Hello, I am trying to sell my e-book on my newly created website but there's a slight problem. I'm not a computer illiterate (lulz if I spelt that wrong) idiot, as I have made websites when I was younger. But I can't figure this out. I have it uploaded to my domain/manager controls or whatever. But I haven't physically put it on my website.

What I'm trying to do, is to create a link that after customers accept my pal-pal fees it auto redirects to download it. So really all I need is someway to create a private link that is only accessible through paying me in paypal. Paypal already offers the redirect link feature on their buy now button, so I just need a way to create the link to my .pdf file. :S

Help please? Fast response means I might consider changing my host to you guys.... Ok I'm already considering it and will definetly be considering it if I reach the high volume of traffic I expect my book/website to get. :)

Thanks!

Re: One Time Downloadable Link

Your PayPal account will direct your customers to a "success" page after payment. This page does not have to be named success.html.
    The to the success page can have an encrypted link to the download.
    If you browse your PP account thoroughly (not thru BV) you will find this feature.
    Makes it quite simple.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Working...
    X