faster uploads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• faster uploads

i wanted to know if their is a way to increase the speed of my members uploads i have some pretty large files 164 mb but everyone tells me that it takes up to 17 minutes to download.i have dsl and it takes me about 19 minutes. i also compressed the file and it didnt make much of a difference

Re: faster uploads

17 minutes to download a 164 meg file seems perfectly reasonable to me.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by reed1380
      i wanted to know if their is a way to increase the speed of my members uploads i have some pretty large files 164 mb but everyone tells me that it takes up to 17 minutes to download.i have dsl and it takes me about 19 minutes. i also compressed the file and it didnt make much of a difference
      Please note that 4.8 Mb DSL rarely will go higher than 240 - 260 Kbs, usually no more than 100 Kbs. Racefan is absolutely wright
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks guys . how can i set my video links up for one time downloads?i want the file to play once on the members media player without them actually keeping the file

Comment

Originally posted by reed1380
          thanks guys . how can i set my video links up for one time downloads?i want the file to play once on the members media player without them actually keeping the file
          What is your domain name?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X