Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I add tepmlates to Blue Voda site builder

Hello,

I would like to use blue voda site builder for web site building.
    My question is can I add tepmlates from other companies to blue voda.

Thanks

Re: Can I add tepmlates to Blue Voda site builder

Yes you can .. of course it depends largely upon the template as to how it is you add it.

1) Some templates are simply a jpeg image, so you would insert this image on your page via the insert image tool. If you then wanted to save it as a template, you would go to file, save as template, give it a name and then that template would be there in BV's template folder for your use .. Of course you could always save it as anything and reopen it from your regular blue voda files as opposed to template files.

2) Some templates come in sections, if this is the case, you would then insert each section as an image and put the puzzle together on your page, of course you could always reconstruct this in a image editing program before hand too.

3) Some templates might be flash driven, editable only with flash editors or flash programs - but these templates can still be used with blue voda simply by inserting these certain elements onto your blue voda page via the appropriate tools, flash tool for instance.

If you have a specific template you are wondering about, feel free to add the link here and we could take a look and see what might be required for you ..

But basically, you can near do anything with blue voda ..

Good Luck!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Can I add templates to Blue Voda site builder

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
      Yes you can .. of course it depends largely upon the template as to how it is you add it.

1) Some templates are simply a jpeg image, so you would insert this image on your page via the insert image tool. If you then wanted to save it as a template, you would go to file, save as template, give it a name and then that template would be there in BV's template folder for your use .. Of course you could always save it as anything and reopen it from your regular blue voda files as opposed to template files.

2) Some templates come in sections, if this is the case, you would then insert each section as an image and put the puzzle together on your page, of course you could always reconstruct this in a image editing program before hand too.

3) Some templates might be flash driven, editable only with flash editors or flash programs - but these templates can still be used with blue voda simply by inserting these certain elements onto your blue voda page via the appropriate tools, flash tool for instance.

If you have a specific template you are wondering about, feel free to add the link here and we could take a look and see what might be required for you ..

But basically, you can near do anything with blue voda ..

Good Luck!
      Alright as said that, taking your second point i want to use CSS templates from some other company for building my website. I will buy one but they have loads of free too. for example on this site: www.oswd.org. In order to get an idea i tried downloading one or two free templates. Over there i saw they have separate images, as u said in sections. And they have CSS instructions. I think that is for HTML editors. But i dont have any idea of html. i know nothing and therefore i use BV. So can u tell me how can i use those templates. Is it poss to use them?
      One more thing is i also tried drag and drop with those images but instructions have something else to say like margin '0' padding '0' etc and stuff .... can u pls explain me a little of this and how can i use those templates in BV.

Thanks.
      *Your life is what your thoughts make it*

Comment

Re: Can I add tepmlates to Blue Voda site builder

Technically no.. you cant use these templates as is in bv. You could IMPORT from your hard drive but even then youd likely have to add some shapes and images and make corrections.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X