Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Send form info to visitors email address as well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send form info to visitors email address as well.

Hi, is it possible to easily send form info to the visitors email address as well as me so the visitor will have a record of the info they sent to me.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Re: Send form info to visitors email address as well.

Hi Chris,

I suppose that you mean using the built in form processor ? If yes, it is not possible at the moment.

Using ABVFP it becomes quite easy.

Otherwise you need to add some script in the Start of Page.

It can be done with the built in form processor by "tricking" it, however the mail should be formatted as desired for the visitor email, and you would receive the same. If you don't mind that, i can show you how to do it.

This solution is not applicable if you have file uploads in your form, as it would reviele the path to the uploads folder.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi George its a very similar form to BV's one & unfortunately it has 3 upload fields. Its not essential to have this facility for the visitor, but thought it might be a handy reminder for those sending items to me, when it was done.
      Was just thinking it may of been a quick add-on. Websites contact page
      Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi chris,

unless you want to use ABVFP, Wb has no such possibility at the moment. You can, however, put some code in the Start of Page (or anywhere else for what matters...) that will send the autoresponder mail.

If you wish to do it, let me know and i will provide you the necessary code.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks George, thought it might be an simple one to do & thought it might be a nice touch. Not to worry for now as its not that important. Thanks for getting back.
          Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X