Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bing Versus Google

Hello,

I just registered this forum while surfing and I’m curious about what you think about Bing.
    According to some news it already started to overtake Yahoo. But it seems to me they can’t beat Google. I think more creative ideas and some vision is needed to overtake Google.

Besides of that there’s adsense and adword industry. Google is creative and established firm, Bing brings nothing new to us.

If Google creates linux based operating system, maybe they can overtake Microsoft?
    bad credit ****** loans

faxless ****** loans

Re: Bing Versus Google

Hi,

Bing is already indexing this forum and my own website.

Nobody ever mentioned about this guy.............eaysto go
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Bing already has passed yahoo they are #2 in alexa ranking. I have even noticed a large increase of searches from bing compared to when it was live. Even the msn bots are having a field day in crawling the sites they are crawling faster than google. Lots of adsense publishers have went over to try the msn ad network and giving some good reviews on it. once they go international I think adsense will lose quite a bit of publisher's . I noticed that when you look something up on bing when the search page comes up slide the mouse over to the right side of what you are looking up thats to the right of the sentence you will see more info from the site and thats a great idea check that out i love that part.
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

I wish someone would come up with a search engine that would give specific results for a specific question.
        www.dinkdy.info
        www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
        www.thegemlovers.com
        www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

I love the Bling result pages.

The have manage to identify and isolate those website who are Tag Stuffing
          and has no relevance to the search word.

Hooray for Bling.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X