Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on new site www.massasutra.com

Hey Forum

I have just republished my site after a few viewing problems. I had originally used html extentions which worked fine for about a week and then "all of a sudden" could not be viewed. Anyway I have changed all the file extentions to php and they can now be viewed.
    Any feedback would be apprecaited. Thanks All!
    Nikola loh
    www.massasutra.com

Re: Feedback on new site www.massasutra.com

Hi Nik,
    I'm sorry....& this is only my personal opinion.....but the fast moving banner really, really puts me off! :( I can't concentrate on reading the text because of it. I went to another page but it was there also. Sorry! Also, & I'm not sure about this, but I think there may be some people who are physically affected by fast moving characters when viewed on small screens? Not epilepsy-inducing but in that direction.
    david
    (BTW it's embodying not imbodying)
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time Dave, Noted! I will have another go and lose the flash. thanks again
      Nikola loh
      www.massasutra.com

Comment

Hi Nikola,

I liked the colours, and the flash has already been covered, so I won't repeat the comment.

It could be my browser, but I got "could not be found" message (not a 404 error) when I used the buttons for massage, products, and contact us.

Maybe someone with technical knowledge can explain why.

Good luck with the site

www.startgettingpregnant.com

Comment

Hi, ditto with the manic banner. Also save your images a anything but BMP, the header image is well over 1 meg & is slowing the page loading time down.
          Might be worth keeping a check on your page widths as there is a bit of side scroll for basic screens at 1024 wide. 985 would be good.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X