Pages with FORMS wont publish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pages with FORMS wont publish?

heres the link for temporarly url.....the contact page, and job application are not publishing no matter what i do!!
    ANY FIX FOR THIS??

Re: Pages with FORMS wont publish?

BTW i published them as html files are they suppose to be phb??

Comment

When you use the built in form wizard, the pages are (most of the times) automatically published as .php. In fact, here is your contact page:

http://208.43.222.134/~tbhybmjt/contact%20us.php

I can't find the Job Applications page, you have probably mistaken something

Please note that older browsers will not be able to view pages with whitespaces OR pages with Uppercase characters.

Page names should be all lower case without whitespaces. If necessary use underscores:

job_applications.php
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i have them as jobapplications.php and contactus.php on vb builder but idk why they publish with characters in them??

Comment

this is weird i could go into jobapplications if im on the "Home" page but cant from anyother pages???

Comment

on some menus you have the J and a caped and there still spaces between the names of the pages of that one and contact. also your menu bounces up and down when changing pages (thought you might wanted to know)
            www.digitalenchant.com

Comment

Working...
            X