Just starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just starting

We have a wood turning/woodworking shop and need to get things out there. Any ideas of how to get started? Do I need to start with a logo, so far can't find anything that really fits what I'm looking for. I built an easy website, but it's been years ago, so bear with me while I get this going. Would appreciate any helpful hints for a fairly newbie to this area.

Re: Just starting

Hi,
    not too clear on what exactly you're after? If you want to do everything yourself then the best thing is to design something on paper first. Download the free BlueVoda software & start using all the great tools....experiment a little till you get what you want. Then open an account with VodaHost, choosing an appropriate domain name at the same time. Publish your pages as they become ready & away you go!
    If, however, you would prefer to have someone do all the design work, including logos etc., a good place to start would be here:
    Freelance Projects
    The forum before this one - there are a lot of excellent quality people living in Vodaland.
    Whatever you decide have fun & when you get stuck on something post your question in the appropriate forum & help will come soon enough.
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
    X