How do I create space between menu items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I create space between menu items

I created the menu that can create a dropdown menu, however, I have been told by visitors that it is hard to tell it's a menu because the menu items are too close together. I tried to add space in the by opening the menu and using the add space. but it sure does not had much. Any other way to do this?

Trish Mc

Re: How do I create space between menu items

Hi Trish

Might be a good idea to give your web address so people can see what you are referring to and how it looks.
    Regards

Adrian
    www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

To see what I mean visit site at http://www.pamelarmccabe.com
      the top menu is the one I am referring to.

Trish

Comment

Also try typing a few spaces after the last character of each menu item.
        Otherwise try some of the menus available here.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Hi Trish

Personally I don't see anything wrong with these as they are! As far as I can see the only drop down's are on the Galleries link and they are sufficiently well spaced to be clear and with the change of colour on mouse over look fine.

On looking around though some of your links are not working....Black commentary being one and the Donation gallery and Contact/Mission being another.

The music files also seem to load very slowly, in fact had not loaded before I moved to another page but maybe that was just something on my computer as I don't always have a high speed connection.
          Regards

Adrian
          www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Working...
          X