Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shopping carts

never built any web site before!
    what is the best way to set up multi order carts, i need to be able to go to my web site and order multiple items in different sizes and styles, how do you link individual images of the each item to options of purchase , for like items the purchase options will be the same, but i'm not sure how to set up the option menu or where to do it at, on a seperate page or with the shopping cart? i am new at this and need some help and have lots of questions, thanks

Re: shopping carts

You should investigate soholaunch and go from there. In my opinion thats the easiest way to start for multiple products. If you use BV you will need to use an ADDON cart and this will require coding each product manually to the cart, and then to a third party checkout such as paypal.

You also need to decide how you are going to accept payment.. if you want ONSITE then you will need a merchant account for credit cards and ssl and dedicated ip. Paypal will work with 99% of all of them and requires no ssl

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: shopping carts

You may also go to Paypal - they have ready buttons "ADD TO CART" or "BUY NOW" with multi-options (list of few products you can insert). You just have to insert HTML code of the button - and it will appear on your page.

Comment

Working...
      X