Connection Info/Wordpress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Info/Wordpress

I found a free template on WordPress that I want to change from the default. To install it, I have to enter in connection information (host name, Username and Password). I have tried entering in my website domain name as well as the IP address as host, and my control panel username and password, and also my wordpress username and password. I have tried all sorts of combinations with these and keep getting a message "username/password is not valid" or "can't connect to signaturepromos.com:21". Are there extensions that go behind the host name, username or passwords? Am I supposed to be using my control panel login for the connection? Very confused as to why nothing seems to work. Please be specific on what I need to be entering, especially if extensions follow any of this. I am assuming this is more of a BV matter than Wordpress at this point. Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: Connection Info/Wordpress

No.. this will have NOTHING to do with BV. You will need to know your mysql database name and user and passwords. You will also need to enter your master user and password for the ftp info. Host will be LOCAL

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X