No announcement yet.

Successfully Published? Page not there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successfully Published? Page not there.

Hello Voda gods,

I registered a new domain, digitalpablo.com , added it on fine, created the first page, and tried publishing. The publishing seems to go well because it appears it has loaded all content and at the end I receive the "Successfully Published", however, upon checking the page on the internet, it is still parked at the domain you guys place newly registered domains.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Pablo

Re: Successfully Published? Page not there.

what did you name the page?

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Originally posted by Watdaflip
      what did you name the page?
      I saved the page as "index"....it loaded all content, and said successfully published....but the page on the net doesn't show.

Comment

any ideas *****? or anyone else for that matter?

Comment

change the name server (DNS) of your domain, pointed to vodahost.
          check here ,right now the DNS of your domain is still pointed to another server
          dns1.name-services.com
          dns2.name-services.com
          dns3.name-services.com
          dns4.name-services.com
          dns5.name-services.com
          Nyoman

Comment

Originally posted by Nyoman
            change the name server (DNS) of your domain, pointed to vodahost.
            check here ,right now the DNS of your domain is still pointed to another server
            dns1.name-services.com
            dns2.name-services.com
            dns3.name-services.com
            dns4.name-services.com
            dns5.name-services.com
            Hi Nyoman,

I bought the domain through Vodahost domains , and those are the nameservers that came with the purchase. I have a hosting plan with vodahost and am trying to add it on as an add-on domain.

I have to change servers of the domain purchased through Vodahost? I was going to do so, however, it said I would be charged to change the name servers. I don't understand why though? I have added on two other domains that I had with godaddy that went over the 60 day period and transfered without being charged. Why should I be charged for a domain purchased directly through Vodahost domains? Or am I assuming wrong?

Thanks for replying, so far you're the only one shedding some real light to this, my support ticket UYQ-400226 still has not been replied to.

Thanks!
            Pablo

Comment

yes you have to change it, and if you want to use as an addon, pointed to the same dns as your main domain, as i know there is no extra charge for that (or maybe i am wrong), just log to your VodaHost Domains account and navigate to your new domain name. Once you are there, click Change Service
              Nyoman

Comment

Thanks Nyoman, I will try and change it and hopefully not get charged. Hopefully they'll respond to my help ticket before!

Comment

You're fine. Just follow Nyoman's advice - you won't be charged for anything.
                  My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thank you Nyoman, thank you Racefan and thank you VodaHost (Sarah) for the help provided. I was able to resolve the problem. Aside from having the wrong servers, the IP was wrong and I had mistakenly saved one of the domains with an incorrect redirection.

Now both sites (www.photoshopme.com & www.digitalpablo.com) are up and running!

Grazieeeeeeeeee,

Pablo

Comment

Working...
                    X