Confused, please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused, please help!

I am very new to all of this and am completely confused. I thought that I had published my very simple website but of course I cannot find it in my web browser. I signed up here because I thought it would be very easy for me to understand and do, being a novice but I am completely confused about everything. I am not sure that I have done anything right. I have watched all of the video tutorials, some many times and I am not sure what the heck I am doing wrong. If there is anyone out there who would be willing to walk me through all of this I would greatly appreciate it.

Re: Confused, please help!

Did you purchase hosting? If not you cant publish. Did you change the path to reflect your ip number in the publish window?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Confused, please help!

Karen, yes I did purchase hosting but I got really confused after I got my login information. I published from bluevoda and I just got really confused about what I am supposed to be doing with my Cpanel. I have no idea what anything does and why I need any of it. After watching the tutorials I am just more lost than ever. I would appreciate any help anyone could give me.

Comment

Working...
      X