Form problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form problem!

Hi!, Im new to building websites but I have built one using the Blue Voda website builder and purchased my domain name and web hosting account. Once I had built the site I published it. My site www.themillionaireozi.com or (index.php file) has a form in it so I also published a success and error page which when published and looking in my cpanel says they have converted to .html files. So they show up in my cpanel as: successpage.html and errorpage.html. In the form properties where it asks for the form processing I have my email address, subject, message etc. The in the success URL, I have: www.themillionaireozi.com./successpage.html and in the error URL, have: www.themillionaireozi.com./errorpage.html but when I have gone into my web browser and typed in my domain name and then filled in my form it gives me a 404 Not Found page. Im not sure what I an doing wrong as I have followed the form wizard tutorials etc. Could somebody please help.
    With Thanks
    Veronica

Re: Form problem!

Your form seems working fine, i submitted and it took me to the thankyou page. ???
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X