This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Create New Email Account

For the past 24 hours, I have not been able to create a new email account for one of my domains (gwd.com.sg). At first, I tried with the password 123456, which has worked many times previously.
    But I received the error message from Mail Account Maintenence :

" The e-mail account md@gwd.com.sg with the login Sorry, the password you selected cannot be used because it is too weak and would be too easy to crack. Please select a password with strength rating of 70 or higher. and password 123456 with a quota of Megabytes was successfully created. "

I've never received this error message before,no matter how simple my email passwords have been.
    So I thought Vodahost now requires high level of security, so I tried creating again with another super difficult password 17ieu4g1. But I still received the same error:

" The e-mail account md@gwd.com.sg with the login Sorry, the password you selected cannot be used because it is too weak and would be too easy to crack. Please select a password with strength rating of 70 or higher. and password 17ieu4g1 with a quota of Megabytes was successfully created. "

Tried several other passwords, but all failed, and my email account could not be created.
    What's going on? I'm on Voda7 btw.
    http://www.fatlossmasterclass.com

Re: Cannot Create New Email Account

If you have server issues you will need to put in a support ticket. We cannot assit you on the forum.

Contact customer support for assistance with any questions you may have about upgraded security etc.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X