• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed on header footer

hi, can you please explain me about the following details:

Help document for b2b partner

What does the partner have to provide?

 1 url for the header (iframe is necessary)
     1 url for the footer (iframe is necessary)

Header and footer will be hosted by the partner. This way the partner can update them as often as necessary.
    The width on kelkoo site : is 970px

Iframe :
    The header and the footer must be written as an HTML page.

Example :
    <html>
    <head>
    </head>
    <body>
    <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">
    <tr>
    <td valign="top" align="center" style="padding: 0 0 5 0">
    This is my header
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    </body>
    </html>

Re: help needed on header footer

This is simply saying that the header and the footer will be hosted on your site and displayed in Iframes on the script page.

These two pages (header and footer can be created with BV, so you don't need to write any HTML code. Once you have published them on your site, provide the URLs to them.

What is your question ???
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      This is simply saying that the header and the footer will be hosted on your site and displayed in Iframes on the script page.

These two pages (header and footer can be created with BV, so you don't need to write any HTML code. Once you have published them on your site, provide the URLs to them.

hi thank you very much for your reply, i will ask you some questions soon.

Comment

hi, I would like to ask you about header and footer.

For example, if i create a page abcd.com/header.html for Header and abcd.com/footer.html
        would it be right?

I am trying to host kellkoo white level programme in my site.
        Thank you in advance.

Comment

The pages would be simple header.html and footer.html

As to the requirements they must fulfill you need to ask kellkoo support as some software requires html in tables, other require relative coordinates, etc. Since I'm not familiar with kellkoo i can't answer you. But the page names are ok.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

The pages would be simple header.html and footer.html

As to the requirements they must fulfill you need to ask kellkoo support as some software requires html in tables, other require relative coordinates, etc. Since I'm not familiar with kellkoo i can't answer you. But the page names are ok.

Hi, I sent them my two urls header.html and footer.html
            but they said, they want this below:

We need your header and footer there as per the document I emailed you
            We will integrate them into the white label so the page should not be blank.

I am a bit confused. What should I provide?

Can you check my urls please:
            Header
            Footer

Comment

What they are saying is, i believe, that you should make those two pages (970 px wide), publish them, and send them the FULL urls of the pages.
              Navaldesign

Comment

What they are saying is, i believe, that you should make those two pages (970 px wide), publish them, and send them the FUL urls of the pages.
                That's I have done and sent them, now I will have to wait for their reply.

Comment

What they are saying is, i believe, that you should make those two pages (970 px wide), publish them, and send them the FULL urls of the pages.

Hi, i am really confused about header and footer.

**I would like to present the conversion between kelkoo and me.
                  here it is--

Kel......:

Can you ask your website developer to look at the attached documentation and let me know if he can work with it.

So, the attached file was, First post of this thread.

Me said.....:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I spoke to my site developer to look at the attached documentation and she said that she will be able to work on it.

Then they sent the partner agreement form. And all the step I have done.

then they said, "
                  I can’t open the url.
                  Please can you check if it’s working at your end?
                  "

I replied, "Hi,
                  I am sure it is opening. It hasn't anything, just a blank page.
                  Header
                  Footer

Because I want to use this site only for kelkoo programme.
                  "

They wrote, "
                  Hi,

We need your header and footer there as per the document I emailed you
                  We will integrate them into the white label so the page should not be blank.

"

My reply was, "
                  hello there,

Would you please check again! I am sure its done.

"

they sent this, "
                  Hi,

The only thing I see is a text saying “This is My header”
                  Where is the design?
                  "
                  I then said, "hi,
                  I don't want to design yet, I will design as soon I get white level code from you.
                  "

now there last mail was--We don’t build a white label without a header and footer ready to be used.

So, what did he mean about this? I am confused. Please help me out.

Comment

He means that they do NOT accept such a type of header or footer, they want to check what you have in there.

Design your header and footer, publish them, and mail them again to check.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

He means that they do NOT accept such a type of header or footer, they want to check what you have in there.

Design your header and footer, publish them, and mail them again to check.
                      Now its sorted.

Comment

Working...
                      X