Do I or don't I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I or don't I?

I have been advised it would be better if I dropped my landing page and went straight to my home page in order to make it quicker to get to the core target of my site.

Okay, I can live with that but ... my landing page was built as html way back when - when I first started and my home page has become php in order to work with my menu (which is set up as an includes).

If someone types in my name ie "Lucky_Saver" I come up on both Google and Yahoo searches as number 1. As most of my marketing of this site will be by telephone it is important that people are able to just type in my name.

I am looking for suggestions as to what I should do.

Re: Do I or don't I?

You should do whatever brings you the most traffic or income to your site. With that being said.. you will want links to various places on your site.. depending on WHERE you are marketing it and the relevancy of the incoming link to that page.

ALL of your pages should be optimized as landing pages.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Not to worry. I have figured out a way of making my page html but using the characteristics of php. Thanks for your advice anyway.

Comment

Learn more..............

before you say you know.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X