Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My IP address is not on the list when I try to publish!!!! HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My IP address is not on the list when I try to publish!!!! HELP!!!

When I try to publish my webpage, my IP address doesn't exist on that list... I tried to get help at the automatic support, I've been told that the reason is that I have an old version of Blue Voda ???!!!!
    I downloaded it last week!!!! how is that possible???
    Please someone give an answer!

Re: My IP address is not on the list when I try to publish!!!! HELP!!!

.....forgot..... just in case you need to know... the domain I'm going to publish is www.maximilianlaw.com

I tried again to find a solution... but even with the new BlueVoda downloaded I still can't find my IP address (which is 76.166.228.61)

Please help!
    Thanks

Comment

Not sure if you realised that BV will only work on VH servers. Your domain is pointing at .............................
      Name servers:
      ns1.active-dns.com
      ns2.active-dns.com
      You would have got your your VH server address in your welcome letter. List of VH servers.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

In other words, you need a VodaHost hosting account to publish your site with BlueVoda.

Click here to order your account, if you don't have one already.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X