problems publishing index page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems publishing index page

Hi, I'm 'supposed to be' at christmasvillagebackgrounds.com.

Yes, I watched the tutorial to name, save and publish - and to the best of my knowledge I follwed each step. Yes, I found my IP address no problem. Yes, I saved as index. Yes, I 'published' from Blue Voda and got a message saying 'successfully published.'

And yet, when I go to my website from either my computer or someone else's, only the Network Solutions page is coming up. I DID call them (yesterday) to change over to the correct Voda DNS codes. I DID receive a confirmation email from them. (But nothing from Voda about transfer - don't know if that matters).

Also, I ONLY attempted to publish my index page. I thought I would try to figure out how to successfully publish before publishing my other pages.

PLEASE understand that I am not a tech-ie, and I would truly appreciate a response in the most basic and non-technical English possible!

Thank you SO VERY MUCH!

Re: problems publishing index page

Your site is showing fine
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

hi ive just opened your website and it opens up ok also if you go into your page properties and tick the center in browser it will bring your page into center of window hope this helps graham

Comment

Thanks so much to you both!

Is there a 'lag time' between publishing and seeing what you published? I just re-published the 'centered in browser" and now I'm back to getting the Network Solutions page.

Comment

Hi,
          There shouln't be lap time between your changes, but sometimes when checking immediatly after publishing, you need to hit f5 several times, unitill you see the changes.
          Hint: Name your pages, so in web tabs don't show "Untitled Page".

Btw, nice background collection!
          Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
          Leaf Tea & Acessories
          http://www.christiescreations.net
          Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
          Richmond, VA

Comment

Working...
          X