Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Review

Hi everyone,

Please view my site. I need opinions about what should be added or deleted. Thanks

www.mingshouseoffashion.com

Re: Site Review

sorry but link doesn't work :(
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

ahimsa,

Please check the links for me again. I made some changes. If they still don't work. I'll contact tesch support.

Comment

your links seem to be working now. Some of your pages are not centered. I would like to see a little more 'sizzle' rather than 'sell'. Good start, keep at it, your doing well.
        The Female Zone

Comment

Your link to Contact Us does not work on your refund policy page.

The only other thing I would suggest...your buttons to switch back and forth between pages are not consistent in where you put them on your page.

Other than that...your site looks really well done. Nice job.
          Jeff Peterson
          Profit and Las Vegas Bookkeeping, LLC
          702.405.9912 - Office
          866.835.9912 - Fax
          jeff@profitandlasvegas.com
          www.profitandlasvegas.com

Comment

Hi Camille,
            I agree with Glendene in that there could be a little more colour or "sizzle" but the general layout is OK. Couple of small things:
            Millinery course: using a hat making kits and patterns - no 'a'
            Registration & Fee Information - this link doesn't work
            Contact: something not quite right here.....no matter what I put in the form I get "
            Alert! Thankyou is not a registered protocol" ???? Need a General to explain that one LOL Also Comments/Questions is out of position somehow.
            And finally.....all your pages open in new tabs - in the links properties box leave the 'target' window completely empty.
            Otherwise good start,
            david

Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
            X