Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12002 error -

kate

When trying to republish my pages...Im experiencing an Internet exception error 12002. I followed the directions below and it corrected the problem..but now Im back with it after having no problems all day yesterday...
    1. Start Regedit
    2. Find this key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BlueVoda 7\BlueVoda 7\Publish\
    3. Add a new DWORD value with the name ConnectionTimeout
    4. Enter the value in seconds for example 60 (default is 30)
    Ive also emptied caches, rebooted, etc.
    Im wondering if maybe Bluevoda doesnt like functioning with firefox? maybe it apreciates IE instead..as before starting to use firefox...I never had this problem...just a layman thought...

Re: 12002 error -

I know desparate with the IE thing.....oh well..straw grasping...my online time is so limited....
    I cant connect with Blue FTP either....

Comment

Submit a support ticket Kate. Make sure you provide all the info that they need to be able to investigate your problem.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

yes thank you. I had this issue before and did open a ticket and then solved it here in the forum..
        Im wondering if its not just my dial up connection...as being so rural our internet connection is via can n string...Ill just let it go for now and see if it corrects itself...as this is the second time Ive had this issue..I dont want to make everyone mad by creating another ticket..when it might be me..

Comment

Over the last few days I've seen this error message several times. I've been publishing without problems for over 4 months now, but all of a sudden I start to get this error! I think they have changed the servers maybe? Either that or the servers are over loaded!! I know they have made lots of changes (upgrades) recently - I went in to try to raise a trouble ticket and found I could no longer get into the customer support site.............

Hopefully one of the support folks might be reading these and realise there's a problem here!!!

Regards,
          Dave

Comment

I understand Dave - Ive been fine since I signed up. but for the past week or so, Ive been recieving that error 12002. I went into the regdit and upped my timeout, that worked! for the moment..and then this morning I couldnt do anything...I have now at noon30 have been able to log into FTP and publish...thats why I was leary about a support ticket as I dont want to be more of a bother than I need to be..I use dial up and I know that sometimes there isnt much I can do...let along do anything like publish one of my website pages! Its corrected itself or one of the "uppers" saw this and just corrected it!..lol...j/k uppers!...

Comment

Voda3 which is the server you guys are on has had a lot of security beefed up on it lately. Sorry if you are having a few problems publishing now and again. But we are trying to reach a happy balance between usability and security. If you enter your password wrong the system locks you out. We will lighten up a bit.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

If you get the 12002 just submit a support ticket with 12002 in the subject line.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Awe - thankya thankya! I apreciate all you do! Its very difficult for me to know which end is the issue as Ive said many times...dial up can be an issue all its own! Ill just be more patient in the future. This morning I couldnt publish or enter my FTP, but later on I had full access to both...so again thank you muchly!

Comment

Working...
                  X