Hi every one,starting problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi every one,starting problems

Hi to every one,I just joint today,my name is Col and I am from Australia, and i think this website building is great,I have made my index page header already,I am going slow to make sure I get it wright,there are 3 things I would like help with,if any one can help it will be great.
    When I do the page properties thing,general,background, meta tags,etc do I have to do this for every other page I make.
    now that I have made my header for my Index page,how do I get it to other pages I want to make,so it is all the same on every page.
    In the drop down boxes,for example boxes that i want to state what country are you from,do I have to type in every country or is there a way I can do this,this goes for all drop down boxes I want,thank you very much,I find this project exciting and in the last couple of days I have learnt heaps
    Col

Re: Hi every one,starting problems

Hi, you can make a page up with all the basics on (Header/footer/menus) & use it as a template or clone it.
    As for the meta tags, these should be treated as individual to each pages content. SE's will penalise you if not relative to actual pages text & links.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X