This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An inquiry about pricing...

hi I am new to web design and I have built one website so far. http://firstbiblebaptistberkshire.com that website was a favor for the church I attend and no charge was made. I am on the other hand trying to line up a couple of clients that are interested in my services... the only thing I am wondering about is how much should I charge? like I said I am new to this but I am confident that I am able to produce almost professional grade stuff. lol. visit the link above. I have recieved basically all great reviews from people that are way better than me at this. so if any of you people previously stated that are way better than me. lol I would appreciate the advice.

sincerely
    Steve-d
    $T3V3

Re: An inquiry about pricing...

Well you are asking us to advise you when 1.) we know nothing about you or your skills, and 2.) to give you an idea of our prices.. which.. is kinda over the top. 3.) your clients cant be on the same account you need new hosting account for each of them.

So sincerely.. youre kinda off base here.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

?????? ok.?..??. .. .? well I have told about my skills "I am new to web design and I have built one website so far." and I have provided the only link that is an available example of my skill http://firstbiblebaptistberkshire.com... and I said nothing and made no implication about anybody giving me an idea of anyones prices. I simply asked for suggestions about what I should charge based on the given information.

thank you.
      $T3V3

Comment

Originally posted by steve-d;3138 [U
        and[/U] I said nothing and made no implication about anybody giving me an idea of anyones prices. I simply asked for suggestions about what I should charge based on the given information.

thank you.
        Well you need to figure that out for yourself. If you dont know .. who does? eh?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X