Posting images on an FTP with a link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting images on an FTP with a link

I'm a photographer and would like to post images from events on my events page. I want to put a link to the images which will be stored on an FTP site. Is there an easy way to store lots of images with a link on my webpage? Wayne mrphoto@msn.com
    www.waynesalvatore.com/events

Re: Posting images on an FTP with a link

Hi,

I do not know whether your hosting account has been upgraded to the new cPanel.

In the Legacy File Manager you can open new folders and also provided the option to upload multiple images directly.

You can also upload zip files as the unzip function is now available in the Legacy file manager in your cPanel.

Name your photos systematically so that it does not have long file names.

You can link any webpage to any photo file you so wish.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Z-I put the images on separate pages according to their event. After I publish them they appear on the wrong event or mixed into a different event. How do I fix this problem?

Comment

this is my first webpage ever and i have been able to create and publish all my links except two. i have read and reread the threads and watched the tutorials please help me if you can as i need my page up and running soon to generate business.

#1 not sure why my guestbook is not working. it is listed under the wall on my page. tmwphotography.net could you check it out and tell me step by step what i need to do?

#2 I can not get my pictures to show up. i have used almost every technique to get them working and i don't understand why they are not showing up on my webpage. please help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

You will need a database for your requirements as there will be a whole lot od directories and sub-directories.

There are 3 Galleries available in Fantastico which are free, but yo may need a more professional potfolio such as extensis for your purpose.

Do a search on the web for more options.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by TMWPHOTOGRAPHY View Post
            this is my first webpage ever and i have been able to create and publish all my links except two. i have read and reread the threads and watched the tutorials please help me if you can as i need my page up and running soon to generate business.
            Originally posted by TMWPHOTOGRAPHY View Post

#1 not sure why my guestbook is not working. it is listed under the wall on my page. tmwphotography.net could you check it out and tell me step by step what i need to do?

#2 I can not get my pictures to show up. i have used almost every technique to get them working and i don't understand why they are not showing up on my webpage. please help me it would be greatly appreciated.
            TMWPHOTOGRAPHY

Please start your own thread under the right forum and topic. If you want to enquire about your website please post an URL!

This is WSALVATORE's post and you are messing it up with your questions before his problem is first resolved.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            State of Johor.

Comment

tmwphotography.net

Comment

Working...
              X