• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• password problem

1. www.redgypsy.co.uk
    2. Karen Dickinson
    3. user id - 5085

Hi, I am having problems logging into my cpanel. I type my password in the box but the box just reappears. After 3 attempts I get a 'log in failed' message.
    I have already used cpanel to set up email but now cannot access.
    I have gone through the tutorials again and read other peoples queries on this subject to try and save your time (and patience!) as usually when I've had a problem I have been able to figure out all on my own that it was MY mistake and something usually so basic. This time though, I can't figure it out and would be grateful for some help.
    Thanks
    Karen

Re: password problem

Hi Karen,

Check your mail. I have tested your CP and also sent you again username and password.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval,
      Problem solved.
      Yet again, many thanks for your help
      Karen

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
        Hi Karen,

Check your mail. I have tested your CP and also sent you again username and password.
        1. www.djmermaids.co.uk
        2. Denise Jamie
        3. user id - 5468
        I was wondering if you could test my password for me as i 'm having the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by dkmermaids
          1. www.djmermaids.co.uk
          2. Denise Jamie
          3. user id - 5468
          I was wondering if you could test my password for me as i 'm having the same problem.
          Can't do it without the login info. Karen had it sent to me. If you want, use my form http://www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html to pass me through user and password, so i can check it
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
            Can't do it without the login info. Karen had it sent to me. If you want, use my form http://www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html to pass me through user and password, so i can check it
            Thank you but its sorted now... but i am well confused about another matter can i add u to my buddy list and talk in another form?

Comment

Thank you but its sorted now... but i am well confused about another matter can i add u to my buddy list and talk in another form?
              the problem you have is the name server(DNS) of your domain is still pointed to another server check here, change it to vodahost
              Nyoman

Comment

Yes you can. You can also use my form and provide me your email, so i can email you.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X