Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error page

hello,
    im trying to link the main page to a thank you page and also to an error page.the thank you page is working well but when i try to make a test to get the error page no matter what mistake i do in subbmiting the information it keeps sending me to the thank you page.
    what should i do?

Re: error page

Type in the email field and leave the @ sign off
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

just tried it .still going to the thank you page and not to the error page ,even if i dont write at all still going to the thank page ,how can i fix that ?

Comment

Without a link to the form I can only guess.

You probably have used a two (or more) words for your form name, with a whitespace between them. This breaks the validation Javascript and the validation doesn't work.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

the name of page is "error" i didnt used two words at all .
          what can be tge problem?

Comment

I didn't say the page name, i said the FORM name. Double click your form, and the form properties dialog box will appear. The very first field, on top, is "Form Name" . That's what should be one word (or more than one but with an underscore instead of a whitespace)
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hi,
              the vey first field is has only one word as a name "contact"

it still giving me the thank you page no matter if detayls were written correctly or not

Comment

A link to the page please. It is impossible to help you without seeing what you have done.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X