Changing html pages to php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing html pages to php

I have a website set up (www.ovariancystshealed.info) with all the pages as .html extensions. I want to use tracking software, but it only works with .php pages, so I need to change all the pages & links to .php.

To do this do I just change the file extension of all the pages to .php (in page properties) & republish? Do I need to unpublish all the .html pages? Presumably I have to change all the extensions on the internal links from .html to .php as well?

Any advice appreciated.

Re: Changing html pages to php

yes you have to change the file extension from html to php in the page properties and then publish. i would not delete the html version yet, but when you want to do this, it should be done in the cpanel.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

I was wondering to. However, I don't see where in Page Properties that I could make that change. Mrmaago do you know how to add forum elements into a webpage, using SSI or whatever it is?
      http://site-wars.com The Ultimate site for Gamers!

Comment

Hi, just spotted your post - to change page properties, open your page in Bluevoda, click View, Page Properties and under the General tab there is a File Extension option with a drop down list - choose either php or html.

Val

Comment

not really my specialty. contact me so i can understand what you mean.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
          X