Your PREVIEW Not Working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your PREVIEW Not Working?

I just solved my own problem and wanted to share it.

So many of us newbies are constantly making errors that I thought this would help, as I do not recall seeing this anywhere in the posts (I am the only one?).

I went to preview my page and got a notepad pop-up box with a lot of HTML code in it. Imagine my panic. I wondered what the heck was wrong: My BV Builder will not preview my page!!! Oh No!!!

Then it occurred to me that I had switched Firefox to be my default browser in lieu of MS Explorer.

So, I poked and prodded around on that amazing BV Builder header menu and found "FILE" > "Preview in Browser" > "Edit Browser List".

After clicking on "Edit Browser List" I got a box where I typed in the name "Firefox" and then hit the "Browse" button, and went to my desktop and clicked on my Firefox icon and hit OK.

Viola!

I can now preview again from the BV Builder.

I never liked MS Explorer because of its constant drop-down guards and fickle behavior.

Firefox version 2 is king and it's add-ons rule and reign, LOL.

I hope this helps someone who has any hair left on their head.

Edit: You know... it sure does feel doggoned good to be able to fix one's own problems, no matter how small, because even small problems can really slow down or obstruct the building process. Yipee!
    Last edited by John K.; 07-07-2009, 01:47 PM. Reason: joy!

Re: Preview not working for you?

Oh you are clever! Thank you! This was very helpful and worked perfectly! :)

Comment

Working...
    X