Anyone knows scripts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knows scripts??

What I am trying to do is bring in live stats ex. A-Rod hit his 14th homerun and it automatically updates in my website meaning the list of the players I have will be updated if those players hit a homerun today not yesterday or day before, today and it stays updated. I am just tired of doing it manually by looking it up and updated. So does anyone knows how to do such thing? please contact me thanks...

Re: Anyone knows scripts??

Easiest way would be a google gadget/widget.. you just copy and paste some codes. Or.. an rss feed.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Do you want that script reads your mind? It's not really possible. You can do this with PHP, make it " read " files from " bigger " sports pages, and put it in your page. But it's a hard work. If you don't know PHP, then you should ask it to someone who knows about those things

Comment

For a custom-written script, you can reach out to a VodaHost Approved Freelancer > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/vod...eelancers.html
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X