Worpress How do I open it to see it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worpress How do I open it to see it

Please pardon the seemingly dumb question.
    I have installed wordPress in accordance with the tutorial and have all the relevant passwords etc in place. I did this via Fantastico in the Cpanel

The next tuorial, the first silent movie one, starts one of inside the blog by showing how to configure, but how do I get it open sothat I can configure please?
    Thank you

Re: Worpress How do I open it to see it

I know how you feel I have just installed wordpress too and had the exact same problem. It took me ages to find the answer in another thread so when I saw your post I thought even though I am a newbie I should try and help you out. Your question has been here for ages.

To get to the place where you can begin your blog you type the following into the browser.

And then you will get the wordpress login page in which you enter your vodahost username and password.

From there on in you have the same user interface with which to build your blog that is normally in the free wordpress.com site. Its a bit different from the one in the silent movie, but perhaps thats an old movie.

I hope that helps,

Sarah
    Sarah

Comment

Re: Worpress How do I open it to see it

that being said I am not sure I am right as I really haven't got a clue where to go to from here.
      Sarah

Comment

Working...
      X