Design Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Error

Hello, my domain name is mattandmattcreations.com.
    I had published the pages created the navigation bar and managed the files in the control panel. But after I viewed the pages online some of the text and pictures and navigation bars were unfunctional, and not as i had published them in bluevoda. I also viewed the file folders, changed them to either html or php files and copied their urls into the navigation bars but they still were unfunctional.
    Am i missing a step?
    Did i do sometyhing wrong in bluevoda?

Re: Design Error

Also, i have fixed the navigation bar however now their is random text and banners all over the pages.
    Take a look and help me out please.

Comment

Try that post for your solutions.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

This ain't about the problem, but i have a question. Is it good that people, who can't hyperlink pages togeather, makes webpages for other people + gets paid for that? You should really work on your own page.
        $ 129 maybe is cheap. But do you make them with quality?
        For this type of page i would ask people only around 80 dollars.

For moderators: If you don't like my post, feel free to delite it, I don't mind. I know it's not nice thing to say, but its my opinion.

Comment

I created this site just fine..but either the software or hosting messed it up. I was just asking if someone had this problem before. I have already fixed it.

Comment

Working...
          X