Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this normal

Hi there..

Wonder if its just me, who is too new to this or if its normal, that my php files are shown as real audio files in my FTP?
    When you click on the php file, it tries to play it on real audio.

Weird!!

Re: Is this normal

Please look again, this is not possible in this universe.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Mine do that as well sometimes, only they try to open with Winamp. lol I'm guessing there are php files you've uploaded? If so, open them on your pc first using notepad or whatever editor you ordinarily use and just doing that should be sufficient to convince them that they really are php files. Re-upload and all should be well.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

There is also another possibility: if, just say if, some time you were looking at a php file properties, and accidentally set the "Open with" program in Real media Player, then your computer memorises that and recognises all php files as Real Media files. Try doing this: Go in Computer resources, select a php file on your computer, go to properties, and in the "Open with" select Notepad (or your php editor if you use one). This should restore everything back to normal.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X