Please review my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my site

Ok, I think I have fixed most of the problems with my site. Will someone please check it out and tell me what you think about it. Please be honest im a big girl i can take it lol no worries. Thank you for your time. I will be waiting to hear your feed back.

Thanks
    Sandy

Re: Please review my site

to be honest with no puns intended?

I was disappointed in the enter page :(

Also everything is so big my grandma who is partially blind was able to see it from a great distant lol

Might want to make things a wee bit smaller and remove the enter page, and as for the photos might want to have them remaining on the site itself instead of popup boxes due to a lot of people have blockers or popup stoppers meaning they may not allow them due to possible attacks on their computer :(

Patience is of virtue, you are doing great, but needs a wee bit of tweaking.
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Thank you for your time Jim. When u get a chance could you check it out again? I changed some of it. Tell me what u thank
      sandy

Comment

Hi, need to reduce the image size & kb's on this page http://www.mnsartcreations.com/gallery.html as its around 5500kb & very slow loading. You should be looking nearer the 150-300kb in total.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I like it but the pics take ages to load. It will probably end up putting potential customers off. They say that people visit websites leave after about 3 seconds if they don't like what they see and one of the biggest put off for people is pics that don't load fast enough. That and broken links. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
          X