Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot log in

Hello,

I suddenly cannot log in through BV; I cannot upload files from BV. I get a message saying the password is incorrect, but I have remembered it in BV. I made a try and put a non-existent username and the message was the same :). I can enter my sy through FTP, though.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Re: cannot log in

You will have to find your user name and password and re enter it into bv and then save it.. make sure its correct.. also add bv to your firewall and antivirus software.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

This much I know. I still can't log in.

Comment

Are you sure the IP drop down hasn't moved to a different ip number in the publishing area?
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
          Are you sure the IP drop down hasn't moved to a different ip number in the publishing area?
          Yes, I am sure. I tried a different IP from the drop-down menu and returned it to the one that worked. Nothing!

Comment

If you look at the FTP (which connects) trace window, your username and password are shown. Look to see if you have made a mistake in BV
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

the user name and password given to me is not working i can not login to the cpanel or plublish the site

Comment

Are you a pauing VH customer ? do you have the welcome mail with your login details from VodaHost ?
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                X