Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member here, saying "HI everyone"

Hi Everyone,

After much searching and trial running other services and products, I settled on "here/BlueVoda" is going to be my home J

It is going to take a bit of time for me to adjust to all the new things and thingies... but I am hoping on being up and running soon.

My hobby is antique and vintage linens which is going to be what my web site is about.
    Over the past few days I’ve been reading your posts and learning about the site here and services, you-all seem so nice and helpful.

I've been watched the videos and tutorials, but, am going to have to watch them again several times to get things through this old thick skull of mine…

One question is: I have already downloaded the builder, but see that there are new updates <grin>, but already and am wondering two things:
    1) do I, and how do I, access the updates, and
    2) will I loose the saved info in my files if I do?

I sold on eBay and had a storefront there, but, the overhead has just become way too outrageous, soooo here I am and have so much to learn....
    But just wanted to drop by and say HI J

Lynda at elegancereclaimed.com

Re: New member here, saying &quot;HI everyone&quot;

Welcome to BV
    you will find a lot of help from a lot of people.
    Just today alone i have figured out (with the help of VodaLand members) how to add a favicon and a peel back effect. I have been trying to figure these two things out for months.

Comment

Re: New member here, saying &quot;HI everyone&quot;

Hi Lynda,
      Welcome to Vodaland!
      Whenever you download/install an updated version of BlueVoda, it automatically installs over the older version, with none of your original work lost.....good, eh?
      david
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
      X