Centralising page in browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centralising page in browser

Normally when page properties is clicked at centralising the page it does just that. I have completed a page (width 850) but it does not centralise the page... don't know why not!
    Can someone make a suggestion please?
    Thank you

Re: Centralising page in browser

Start building your page in left hand side. Then try to centre the page. Remember: if ur table of content is 850, then page width have to be the same

Comment

Armands, thank you for the reply.
      I have done just as you say, makes no difference. any other suggestions please.
      I have build in the vicinity of 60 web pages before, never had this happen... I'm truly stymied
      Thank you

Comment

Always good to post a link to your site so we can look. Perhaps you have an unintended object to one side; scan the whole page to see if there's something down low and to the right, for example.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Thank you for the reply.
          I have solved the problem.
          I did not post the link as I do not at this time want the site on the internet. Forex Traders PA is still undergoing trials. We should be up and running shortly. I expect some action the moment I publish as the guys from clickbank and plimus are already asking to be affiliates.
          The problem was my own inefficiency. I had set the page width to an excessive width to give me some space on the side to work... I did not reset before going to preview. I much appreciate your help.
          One more question please.
          I have a post on this site for some 2 weeks. I have also posted it in a different forum for the last 5 days, hoping to get a reply, but still no go not any replies, I'll post the relevant link here.

Would you look and see how I can also achieve this facility... if possible from within BV
          Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X