Any ideas???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas???

Just made this for my socom confrontation clan just want to know if it load fine thank you.. http://unknownkillers.com

Re: Any ideas???

Centre in browser ;) Build web in left hand side, and then centre in browser

Comment

Hi I found it very slow to load home page for me. Needs to be centered as people dont like having to scroll right to view page
      Chow
      Were not there yet but were getting there!!!
      Mobile hairdresser Mullingar Westmeath

Comment

Loads okay, but that background image takes time.

Comment

You really need to reconsider using that image as a background. Not only is it snagging on most browsers, it interferes with your scripts being properly loaded to run.

Also, seems most of your images are of pooer quality due to being manipulated rather than formatted via an image tool ... even pixResizer would reduce the distortions amd improve the acuity!

Getting down to brass tacks, consider the small things: re-ordering your Navigation (put into a better list format, keeping similar interests grouped near each other, and possibly even alphabetical). Double check not only your spelling, but you grammar also ... a lot of errors and awkwardness, one that leaves visitors with the impression that either a very young person wrote it, or by someone that does not really care that much.

Gaming sites are not my forte, but nonetheless, I tried to focus on simply areas that are essential to any web build. I hope you can appreciate that perspective!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X