X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error: Cannot Connect to Licensing Server

I keep getting this message while trying to login:

In most cases, this problem arises when the server on which your website resides has a firewall that is blocking socket connections such as the one employed here to pull down the license key for your domain.

The specific domains that this software requires access to are 'securexfer.net' and 'auto.securexfer.net'. In most cases, simply adding these domains to the firewall's "allow list" will elimitate this issue entirely.

Anyone else having this problem?

Re: Error: Cannot Connect to Licensing Server

Originally posted by vstacks
    I keep getting this message while trying to login:

In most cases, this problem arises when the server on which your website resides has a firewall that is blocking socket connections such as the one employed here to pull down the license key for your domain.

The specific domains that this software requires access to are 'securexfer.net' and 'auto.securexfer.net'. In most cases, simply adding these domains to the firewall's "allow list" will elimitate this issue entirely.

Anyone else having this problem?
    This is not a problem on your side: when sohoadmin is invoked, it connects to securexfer.net to retreive licence for using soholaunch on your site. It seems as though their license server is down.
    Last edited by navaldesign; 03-09-2006, 07:58 AM.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hi there,

I'm having the same problem, which is a bit of a bummer, as I'm so near to completing my site. Do I take it that the problem will rectify itself at the hands of soho.?

Comment

Originally posted by salenanewport
        hi there,

I'm having the same problem, which is a bit of a bummer, as I'm so near to completing my site. Do I take it that the problem will rectify itself at the hands of soho.?
        Correct. Soholaunch stuff will take care of the problem
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I hope it is fixed soon. I have a running website that needs updating and editing almost daily and cannot log in to it. How unprofessional does that make me appear? It is also hard to explain to customers. Still waiting since yesterday afternoon. It is now 6:00 am Thursday, March 9. I love learning Soholaunch, but am beginning to wonder if its going to be more trouble than it's worth?

Comment

They have been submitted all relevant info to get the problem solved. I also hope it is fixed soon.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Still waiting for problem to be fixed at 10 am EST USA. Did receive a response to my support ticket saying the problem was being looked into. No estimate of how long to fix. This really frustrates me as I will be leaving to go out of state for the next few days and won't be able to leave a message on the site to let anyone know, nor can I update the page and remove the expired ads running. As this is a relatively new site in the midst of being promoted (I have paid for advertisement on similar sites) this is very daunting to me. I have limited time to devote to the daily upkeep as it is and when I can't get access when I do have time makes me want to pull my hair out. I wonder if customers can submit emails with the server problem?

Comment

Problem fixed. You can now enter your Admin. pages. Thread closed.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X