Navigation query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation query

Hi there. Is there anyway that I can add a new image to the navigation section of BlueVoda?

Re: Navigation query

what do you mean? you want to use your own image?

Travlinman

AguycanBeach.com
    Aguycanbeachhostel
    Comunidad Aguycan Beach

A great must do for all beginners by Lincslady

Comment

Insert >> Navigation >> Navigation bar. Is there anyway that I can upload an image from my own files to use as a button within this section of BlueVoda?

Comment

Originally posted by Munch101 View Post
        Insert >> Navigation >> Navigation bar. Is there anyway that I can upload an image from my own files to use as a button within this section of BlueVoda?
        Yes you can create your own buttons and then add them to your images in blue voda

c;/program files/blue voda/navbar folder. Then they will load in the bv program in the list with the others.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you very very very ......... very much Karen. Most kind.

Comment

Hi again. Sorry to double post but when I tried to save a file to this location it told me that I did not have the correct permissions to save into the folder and would have to contact the administator. The only problem is that I have administrative powers.

Would I need to activate the permissions using the "first" account on my laptop and if so, how would I activate the permissions?

Comment

Apologies for the triple post but all sorted. Problem solved. For anyone else who expriences the problem above, save the file into "Pictures" and then move it accordingly.

Comment

Working...
              X