Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML Help

Hi everyone!

I was having problems with my pages having double of everything at the bottom. (text, images, everything)

I just figured out that it's my HTML that I added that was causing it. Now, what I need to know is.

What is the proper way to add HTML to my page and where do I get the HTML from because I am so lost.

Need help ASAP.

Raquel

Re: HTML Help

Hi abacotiger
    You can use the HTML tool on the left side of your web builder... or...
    You can go into C-Panel to the File Manager then to the page and insert HTML or for that matter even remove the duplicate text and images with the HTML Editor
    Hope that Helps
    Doug

Comment

Okay

I understand that part but where do I get the HTML code from I don't know how to do nor do I know where to get it from in order to insert it.

Am simple when it comes to this. Am lost!

Help

Comment

you have a few choices.
        1. you can use a html editor - that will create the code you need to show the page you want. - there are many free html editors, just google it.
        2. you can learn html coding - it is not that difficult - again there are many courses on line that you can take, just google it
        3. you can hire someone to create the code for you.
        why not send us a link and let us see what you are trying to do. there are many people here that know html and maybe you can get someone to help you.
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

I have all captions generated HTML on a page like this:

<font style="font-size:13px" color="#FFFFFF" face="Century Gothic">&quot;London Cafe, Rainy Day&quot; <br></font><font style="font-size:9.3px" color="#FFFFFF" face="Century Gothic">oil, canvas, 24 x 24&quot;</font><font style="font-size:9.3px" color="#000000" face="Century Gothic"><br></font>

but, two captions come up with the HTML generated like this, a wrong one', with a ':BACKGROUND-COLOR:#FFFFFF" - that comes up on preview as a higlighted text an is invisible:

<font style="font-size:13px;BACKGROUND-COLOR:#FFFFFF" color="#FFFFFF" face="Century Gothic">''Girl with Orange Lilies&quot; </font><font style="font-size:9.3px" color="#FFFFFF" face="Century Gothic">oil, canvas, 42 x 40'&quot; </font>

I have tried to change, but another caption went wrong. I can not just edit HTML, the generated ones stay.

How do I make all the captions appear proper?
          Anya
          www.anyalauchlan.com

Comment

Working...
          X