Confused on which form I have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused on which form I have

Hope someone helps me soon! I paid $30 for the BV guys to install a script for I thought was the Advanced Form Builder.... thought it had autoresponder, the whole nine yards. Have been reading all the posts here on the forum even dating back to 2006 and now I'm so confused.

Do I have the Form Maker Pro or the Advanced version? Are they both free for BV customers? I have created a questionnaire in the FMP (if that is what I have installed) but now can not find the ''Get Link'' option to place that on my page in the BV Website Builder. All I see is the ''Get Pages'' option and according to the Users Guide, ''You do not have to upload your pages in case you use Form Maker Pro v4.2 and have created your web form on our virtual "Form Maker Pro server" site. Click the GetLinkButton button to retrieve the link to your form. Copy the link to the email or post it on your site.'' which I am so where is that option?

Thanks for you time and all the info on these forums, even though it gets info overload sometimes, for me anyway.

Karen

Re: Confused on which form I have

Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor and Form Maker Pro are two separate things.

Obviously you paid for the FMP installation. So you need to read all the instructions and set up your forms with it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Confused on which form I have

Ok thanks navaldesign for responding. I still need to locate the ''Get Links'' button using the Form Maker Pro, does anyone know if it is on the same edit page as ''Get Pages?'' Have my form all ready to go if I could just figure out how to upload it. I thought th Users guide said you didn't have to FTP - did I understand that correctly?

Karen Conley
      ksdmarketingconsultants.com

Comment

Working...
      X