Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to put a message on site for building????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to put a message on site for building????

Hi there can any one help

i'v just gone on my url website and to find that what i have done on soho actually comes up how do i put a message on my site stating in building progress. As i dont want a half done website for vistors to see.

Thanks

Kezz
    sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Re: Any way to put a message on site for building????

Originally posted by kezzkj
    Hi there can any one help

i'v just gone on my url website and to find that what i have done on soho actually comes up how do i put a message on my site stating in building progress. As i dont want a half done website for vistors to see.

Thanks

Kezz
    Temporarily put in your homepage a "Site under construction" text, and take the other pages buttons off the menu bar. Whn you're ready with other pages, make your homepage final and put the other pages buttons back in the menubar
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank You
      Kezz
      sigpic

www.babychats.co.uk

Comment

Hi,
        I would like to know about the new web development techniques, which I want to implement to our site. We ve to redesign our site with more effective way and increase the visibility. What all are the new techniques we can apply here, any idea about this share with us too...

Regards,
        http://www.newagesmb.com

Comment

This is a very generic question. You will need to explain what kind of ste you want to create, in order for someone to make any suggestion.
          Last edited by navaldesign; 06-09-2006, 10:31 AM.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X