PDA

View Full Version : Can't get templates

ANTAFC1
07-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Hi plz help

i have watched the tutorials and read loads of material
then tried to set up web page and download a template to
the page but when i tried it said there were no images in the folder.but if i go to the computer desktop they are there.
Plz help how can i get the template onto the page or into the
image file.

Karen Mac
07-22-2009, 02:56 PM
navigate to the folder on your desktop by using the folder with the arrow on it or the drop down.

Karen

ANTAFC1
07-23-2009, 04:25 PM
I can get the template on my desktop but how do i get it onto the web page when it says the folder is empty in the image application on the bluevoda web builder.

Karen Mac
07-23-2009, 09:40 PM
Use the blue voda web builder to NAVIGATE to the folder on the desktop or else save the templates to the template folder in blue voda.

Karen

ANTAFC1
07-24-2009, 09:39 AM
Hi karen

the problem i have got is that i follow the tutorial on getting templates which saves them to my desktop but the templte folder in bluevoda web builder is always empty.how do i get them into the bluevoda file.

Karen Mac
07-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Did you download some? They are usually in a zip file and then u must UNZIP them.

If they are there when you just open it.. then they will be there when you navigate to the correct folder as well.

Karen

ANTAFC1
07-25-2009, 05:35 PM
Yes i downloaded them but they went to my desktop not to the folder in images and i dont know how to get them to the bluevoda web builder. Plz help its driving me mad.

ANTAFC1
07-27-2009, 11:14 AM
Well if no-one can help me i might as well giveup not that i want too

ANTAFC1
07-29-2009, 06:59 PM
Happiness after a lot of messing about i finally sorted out my template problem.i copied the file from my computer control panel file and pasted it into the bv images file and yippee it worked thanx 4 trying to help me now i can carry on.