unable to open bluevoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to open bluevoda

For some reason I can't seem to open up Bluevoda, and therefore am unable to begin to build my web site.
    I attempted to download it again but was told that I was already subscribed, but I just can't find it on my computer, anywhere in the system.
    I would appreciate any help that I can get.

Regards Duke of Lancasters Assn

Re: unable to open bluevoda

Not sure what you are trying to download but you can download bv a thousand times it will NOT come up with the message that you are subscribed?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

In your browsers, e.g., Firefox, click on Tools/Options
      It should show where you download.

Specifically it will say "Save files to".

You can change it to any place you want. The easiest for me is
      to download files to desktop. You don't have to look for it
      any place else.
      Doable Personal Finance

Comment

Having followed your advice I still am unable to find the Bluevoda download link on my system.
        When I attempted to download it again the message that comes up is as follows: Our records show that you are already subscribed to this list and have verified your subscription.
        I remain totally bewillderedand would appreciate any and all suggestions.
        Regards Duke of Lancasters Assn.

Comment

If you are using Windows, go to the uninstall in Control Panel and uninstall BlueVoda. Maybe it gives you the error that you are seeing because you are downloading the version of BlueVoda on top of the old one with the same version.

I don't know why it would do that, but if that's what you are seeing, then the best thing to do is to uninstall it and start with the clean slate.

Uninstalling and then installing will not corrupt your BV files.

Anyway to be on the safe side, save those files in a separate sub-directory.

But make sure you know exactly where it's downloading.

Shafi
          Doable Personal Finance

Comment

I made the mistake of installing the latest version on top of the old one. So, obviously it messed up BIG time. After that I uninstalled it, but not cleanly since it didn't want to open after I installed it the second time. Please, HELP how to make a CLEAN UNINSTALL!!!!!

Comment

Uninstall BV thru your computers Control Panel. Also, make sure that you delete all temp files.
              CarbonTerry
              Semper Fi
              Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
              Zone 5 Photo
              My USMC

Comment

Working...
              X