Publishing problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing problem

I changed my DNS to voda where my domains are held. I added them to voda and it created the subfolder (just like my other sites) I published my index page to the folder and checked all the files are there. I browsed for the site hoping to see the index page and just get the apache one saying the content is missing. I cleaned my cache and tried again still no joy. This happened to a previous site and seemed to clear itself eventually. It does not seem to be doing that this time. Any suggestions or help appreciated.

www.hcar.org.uk

it is just a blank page testing that I had got it going.

Re: Publishing problem

Seems to be showing up on whois as pointing to the correct server. You might be better off with a support ticket for server related problems.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

It's often advised by members here to wait up to 72 hours for the page to propagate.
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Finley View Post
        It's often advised by members here to wait up to 72 hours for the page to propagate.
        Cheers Tom this may explain why it just seemed to start working before.

Fraser

Comment

I have just published one page on <anyalauchlan.com> with a lightbox, but it appears in my browser as html links to jpgs not a properly set-up page.

I can not remember having this problem on a previous upload, even though I have managed to publish seven pages before and it worked for over a year, then all images appeared as '' x' ?

Is there an easier way to publish a page with lightbox jpgs and tn_s?
          Anya
          www.anyalauchlan.com

Comment

Working...
          X