Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link Exchange !!!

Hi Guys ,
    Thank you very much for your respons to my site . I changed it again (slightly) and this is final now . But on my link site I would like to start a link exchange with other voda members that have nothing to do with poker at all so that we are able to get recognized a lot more with our new web site creations . Anybody that is interested just respond to that thread with your url and I'll put it on my site . Thanks ,

Michael

Re: Link Exchange !!!

Originally posted by mipeth
    Hi Guys ,
    Thank you very much for your respons to my site . I changed it again (slightly) and this is final now . But on my link site I would like to start a link exchange with other voda members that have nothing to do with poker at all so that we are able to get recognized a lot more with our new web site creations . Anybody that is interested just respond to that thread with your url and I'll put it on my site . Thanks ,

Michael

www.michaelspokerwatch.com

Perhaps some insight is needed here. Linking or cross-linking with a site that is relative to yours is the only way to go. There is no other way, to you really want to send your visitors to a non poker site? would this be valuable? the se's say no. Also, aging sites carry more weight, making the link exchange more valuable. Being a affiliate of a similiar nature I know this to be 100% accurate. pet121

Comment

Thanks for your advice pet121
      I understand what you say and I appreciate it but I can not agree with you , since I have more visitors from my friends sites , than from any other poker related site (so far) . But to be on the save side I have also a link exchanges with poker freaks like me . I just think I'm not the only one that love browsing through all the new websites that are posted in this forum and elsewhere . Thank you very much anyway , I would like to have more responses like yours

Michael

Comment

Would you like to link up with the DEVIL ?

ha ha
        SChajin

www.gladyourgone.com
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

You're on !!!

Comment

COOL

SChajin

www.gladyourgone.com