Questions about meta tags (key words)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about meta tags (key words)

I am about to publish my website. I am a physician and have a Headache Center and do not know anything about key words. Obviously "headache" but what kind of metatag do I put in if I want someone looking for "headache AND Yorktown" or some other joined search term, to find my website. I assume that I go to Properties on my main page to put in whatever meta tags I want to have. If anyone can point me to anything on BlueVoda+meta tags, I would appreciate it.

Re: Questions about meta tags (key words)

You have the right idea. Keywords can be either single words or phrases. You need to put yourself in the position of a person looking for your services and imagine what they would enter as a search term. I.E. headache centre in yorktown or headache surgery in yorktown etc etc. There are keyword programmes that will suggest a variety of options based on the word or phrase you enter which will also tell you how many people have searched for that term and what your competition for the word or phrase is. I think BV offer one but you can download a free SEO programme at www.webceo.com which has this facility as well as offering seo advice based on your actual site.
    Regards

Adrian
    www.repdomproperties.com

Comment

Working...
    X