Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone design a Bonsai Logo for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone design a Bonsai Logo for me?

Hi I have nearly finished a website about Bonsai Trees. I don't want to use a Bonsai Tree as my main image as there will be Bonsai Trees on every page. Rather, I would like an image of a person, man/woman, sort of confused from behind looking up at various Bonsai types.
    Thanks in advance

Re: Can someone design a Bonsai Logo for me?

If they are from behind.. How do they look confused? Since you cant see their face? LOL

And if you dont want to use bonsai trees? How do you display the types?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen. I made a picture up myself of a boy/young man from behind, wearing a yellow t-shirt with his head tilted upwards and scratching his head. He is surrounded by 8 small bonsai trees. It looks like he is confused about which tree to choose. It is quite effective. The problem I have is that it looks a bit, er, rubbish. Quality is below par and I am not able to get it to look professional. Say, like an I Stock picture. I basically need someone to tidy it up. Not sure how to show you the pic because it doesn' have a URL.
      Cheers

Comment

Sent you an email to your website and feel free to check out my portfolio on my website.
        Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Hi Robert and thanks. Unfortunatley I did not revcieve your e-mail. If you could re-post it to steve_lenny@ hotmail.com, I would very much appreciate it P.S, I checked out your website and portfolio. Very nice. P.S, the website in my signature was more of a test. Actually getting a site published, linked together, etc. The page I am working on now has a lot more content and has a more professional feel about it, so far. So, yes, I defianetly need someone to help me with some of the graphis.

Stephen

Comment

Hello Steven.
            I have some comments you may wish to consider regarding your Logo request.
            A good logo should impart immediate recognition of what your product/service is all about. It should be simple, easy to remember, graphically pleasing and void from any detailed elements that distract from it's simplicity in design. You only need look at the logos of corporate leaders like Coke, IE, GM, Dell, Virgin, Yellow Pages, Fed Ex, etc etc. They all have some common characteristics. That is... Simplicity, Colors (usually only one or two), and designed with multi-media in mind. Having said that, some organizations with huge budgets (like Goooooooogle) can get away with logos that don't always 'tell a story' in their design elements, they may instead simply opt for a particular font (ie, Virgin), to generate their corporate recognition.
            So... from what I can gather from your post, your idea of trying to produce a logo using the elements you described, is not really the basis of a "logo" it sounds more like a secondary "story" that would come after the logo. My advice to you is to use a Bonsai as your logo. It immediately says what your product/service is all about and in graphic terms, is a pleasing and powerful image.
            I hope this helps.
            Regards, Glen
            The Female Zone

Comment

most logos are abstact or clip art style - did you ever consider using clipart type work designed specially for your site? clip art is simple and definitive. good luck.
              mrmagoo144
              www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
              X