Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot login to control panel(new member)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot login to control panel(new member)

accont number ; 5534
    url ; www.irishmotormarket.com
    name; dave ball

Hi I have registered and paid for my new account with you there.
    I have tried unsucessfully to login into the control panel, the login screen keeps on reappearing, I have tried all the usernames and passwords that I have recieved but to no avail,
    I was hoping that you would be able to reset this user and password so I could login and start working on my site, many thanks.

Re: Cannot login to control panel(new member)

try the below.....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks for your reply but unfortunatley when I click on it it goes to page cannot be dispalyed, is there anychance you can reset my cp control panel login details and email me them, soory if Im a nuisance but I have read all the trouble shootng guides so as not to waste your time but could nor find it, thanks again

Comment

No...worries...please submit a support ticket an we will fix it in a jiffy.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi and thanks for your reply,I have tried logging into your customer support but it will not display , The page displayed once and then when i logged in the page would not display, is there a problem at youe end, I have tries it on another pc as well and got the same result, thanks again, hoipe you can help me as im keen to get started

Comment

Hi again Im sure your as fed as me at this stage, sorry for bothering you again , is there any chance you can reset my password and username and email me them so I can get started,I have looked everywhere in the emails i recieved but cannot find any passwords that are for the control panel only the email I recieved after I registereed and thath is the admin one, m
            acccount number : 5534
            url: irishmotormarket.com
            dave ball ,
            many thanks

Comment

no worries I have tried aghain and it is now working many thanks for your help, great support and patiente, have a nice weekend

Comment

i can't published my webpage........what should i do i already sign up

Comment

i need your help

Comment

Originally posted by flenn_mayc
                    i need your help
                    Please provide Vodahost client id, and domain name. If you signed up, you must have received a welcome email with your username and password. Use this info to loggin in your control panel or to upload files to your site.
                    If you haven't received it, check your spam folder. If it isn't there neither, submit a support ticket.
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                    X