working with PAYPAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• working with PAYPAL

On my site I have two submit buttons, one to capture the order information, the second for payment via PAYPAL. Both work well, however how can I set it up so there is only one button to press which will activate both actions. Also does anyone know if the customers address which they have to fill out in PAYPAY gets sent to the buyers e-mail address.

Re: working with PAYPAL

Usually the Go to Paypal button is placed in your thankyou page. The flow is like this: they fill in the form, the click on "Submit", the info is sent to you, and they are taken to a Thankyou page. there you inform them that you have received the info, and that they have to go on with payment clicking on the Paypal button. I don't understand your last question: usually Paypal sends a receipt to the customer, and of course their email address is on this email. Maybe i have not understood well?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the first part, mythankyou page will be amended. The second question is, is there a need for me to ask for the customers delivery address on my web page, as the paypal system also asks for their delvery address when they pay, I am not sure if paypal then e-mails the delivery address to me.

Comment

Originally posted by warwickplates
        Thanks for the first part, mythankyou page will be amended. The second question is, is there a need for me to ask for the customers delivery address on my web page, as the paypal system also asks for their delvery address when they pay, I am not sure if paypal then e-mails the delivery address to me.
        Sorry, don't know for sure, but 99% if Paypal asks for the delivery address, it surely is not for their records, but to pass it over to you.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X